How to measure my shipments ?
We always calculate the dimensions of an object after being wrapped for transport.
If your item is in a cardboard box:
- L = length of the longest side
- W = width of the next longest side
- H = the height of the shortest side
If your item cannot be packed in a box, and is cylindrical, the diameter of the cylinder is taken for both the height and width.
To send a letter, measure just the length and width (L x W). Here are some measurements as a guide:
- A shoe box, L x W x H: 35 cm x 22 cm x 13 cm
- A sheet of A4 paper = L x W : 29.5 cm x 21.5 cm
- A postcard = L x W : 16 cm x 11 cm