Sending a parcel to France
Benefit from the lowest rates for importing from France or sending shipments to France.
For packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items, Upela offers negotiated prices up to -75% cheaper with the express shipping leaders DHL, UPS and FedEx.
Send your parcel to France in just a few clicks and get the best rates with Upela.com.
Parcel rates for France: Get the best prices for sending parcels in France
Take advantage of reduced rates by up to 70% for national express deliveries.
Sending a France-France express delivery starting from €8.76, next day delivery.
Visit our website and begin your shipment or ask for a quote.
Sending a parcel in France: things you need to know
- Holidays for sending parcels in France: 1st January, 8 &9 April, 1st, 8th, 17 & 28 May, 14 July, 15 August, 1st & 11 November, 25 December.
- The French Republic is essentially located in Europe. The Republic also has overseas Departments and Territories: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, French Polynesia, St. Pierre et Miquelon and Wallis and Futuna.
- The main French cities are: Paris (Île-de-France), Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lille, Rennes, Reims, Le Havre, Saint-Etienne, Toulon, Grenoble, Dijon, Angers, Saint-Denis, Villeurbanne, Nîmes, Le Mans, Clermont-Ferrand, Aix-en-Provence, Brest, Limoges, Tours, Amiens, Metz, Perpignan.
Parcels for France: Shipping time for parcels to France
Your shipments in France will be delivered the next day, with possible options of before 9 AM, before 12 p.m. or during the day. Why not choose express shipping at a discount?
Send your parcels to any other country in the European Union :Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England,Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands
Sending parcels to France: the following products are prohibited for import for France
- products based on animals
- firearms and parts
- metals and precious stones
Parcels for France: formalities for sending your parcels
Goods and documents can circulate freely at the national and European levels. Shipments to or from countries outside the European Union must be accompanied by a pro forma invoice. The same applies to items sent from or to the DOM-TOMs.
Some imports require an authorization or specific documents depending on their origin and/or the type of shipment (personal or business): alcoholic beverages, pelts, non-dangerous chemical products, drugs with or without prescriptions, electronic equipment, electronic games, spectacles and contact lenses, materials and material samples, foodstuffs, games of chance equipment, personal belongings, playing cards, shoes, sports equipment, textiles, toys.
The transport of fragile parcels requires appropriate packing. Please ensure that the packing is suited to express goods delivery.