Parcel shipment with UPS
UPS handles the flo w of goods, money and information in more than 215 countries. Its efficiency and productivity have made it the world's number one express package delivery company.
Today, the world-renowned courier company is doing extremely well, generating billions of dollars in gross profit each year. All this information tells us that by choosing UPS, you can benefit from a wide range of guaranteed time-definite options, thanks to one of the world's largest transport networks.
UPS offers a lot of of options, including UPS Standard, an economical and reliable door-to-door service.
UPS Express is dedicated to urgent shipments and offers next-day delivery. UPS Express guarantees delivery before noon.
How to benefit from our UPS offers?
Use our comparison tool below to find the best offer: enter the type of shipment you want to make (folds, parcels, pallets) and indicate the country, the address of departure and the destination (specifying if it is a business address). Specify the number of parcels to be sent, as well as their dimensions and weight. Date the desired pick-up and click on “Compare Offers”.
Compare UPS and other carriers' offers
You'll find below our selection of UPS offers accessible from our comparator at preferential rates negotiated by our teams. Our comparator includes offers from UPS, but also from DHL, FedEx, TNT, Chronopost, Colissimo, DPD or Mondial Relay...
All you have to do is click on the offer that suits you (with or without insurance) and finalise your shipment : you will then be able to edit your shipping note to prepare your order: all you have to do now is wait for the delivery man ! e/en/transporteur/dhl-tracking-233.html
Price of a parcel shipment with UPS
Save money on all your parcel, pallet or letter shipments with UPS on Upela!
Pay less for your UPS parcel shipments with our negotiated rates that will allow you to ship at the best price whether you are sending a parcel to Greece, Australia or Japan.
If you are a company, you can benefit from additional discounts simply by creating a business account on Upela: it's easy, free, with no commitment and no minimum shipment!
UPS Express, Standard, Saver: UPS offers for your package shipments
- On our carrier comparison, you will find several UPS offers depending on the nature, urgency and destination of your shipments.
- UPS Standard: economical door-to-door service (collection from the sender and delivery directly to the recipient), Saturday delivery available on this offer
- UPS Saver: express door-to-door delivery within 1 day
- UPS Express: express delivery the day after the package is collected. Delivery before noon!
UPS Access Point
UPS Access Point Standard :
From now on, you no longer need to wait for a UPS driver to pick up your package or deliver it to you, you can drop off and pick up your shipments at a UPS station.
There are over 20,000 UPS locations in Europe, Mexico, Canada, the United States and France. Open evenings and weekends, these UPS outlets offer you more flexibility in managing your shipments, whether you are a business or an individual. Saturday delivery is also available on this UPS offer for more flexibility in your shipments.
UPS Access Point Economy :
Are you an e-tailer, entrepreneur, small business, SME or large company? These relay points are the ideal service for you. Kiala relays are retail outlets affiliated to UPS that allow you to drop off and deliver your goods at a relay point. They allow you to drop off a parcel near your home or workplace. The Kiala network is very diversified, and is full of local businesses such as newsagents, food shops and convenience stores.
The opening hours vary according to each Kiala Relay and the packages deposited cannot exceed a weight of 20kg or a length of 80cm.
The relay points can be chosen on the map directly from the order.
With UPS Express, most business centres in the country of shipment can be delivered in less than a day, so you can send your package on D+1 before noon.
Shipping UPS packages from the USA
When sending a package with UPS from the United States, the DUTY account is required. Without it, UPS will not be able to validate your order.
To create an account, please follow the steps outlined in the following document:
UPS shipping terms
- UPS allows you to send door-to-door : the driver collects the package(s) or letter(s) from your home/business and delivers to the recipient's address
- Delivery of packages up to 70 kilograms, 274 centimetres in length and a combined circumference of 419 centimetres
- Goods sent must not be on the prohibited or restricted list
- Special rates for professionals with additional discounts, simply by creating a PRO Upela account (free)
UPS (United Parcel Service) is one of the world's largest package delivery companies. The company was founded in 1907 and has an amazing history, as its founder James E. Casey is said to have founded UPS when he was only 19 years old in the city of Seattle. Indeed, the founder of UPS is said to have founded the company with only $100 (which is about $2,783 today) borrowed from a friend. At the time, UPS was called the American Messenger Company, and their slogan was "the best service for the lowest prices". In 1919, when the company expanded outside of Seattle, it took on the name we know today: UPS.
Today UPS is a courier company focused on service, people and innovation:
- 495,000 employees
- 2,285 daily flights
- 807 airports served
- 74 billion dollars in revenue
- 11.5 pickups and deliveries
- 5.5 billion packages delivered annually
- UPS has the world's largest fleet of compressed natural gas vehicles
- Number 1 in express transportation (according to Forbes magazine)
"UPS is a company with a great past and an even greater future. Our values define us. Our culture sets us apart. Our strategy drives us. At UPS, we are customer-first, people-focused and innovative." Carol Tomé, President and CEO.
UPS's claimed values:
- Integrity : is at the heart of UPS's DNA
- Teamwork : motivated people working together to serve their customers
- Service : meeting the needs of their customers and community
- Quality and Efficiency : UPS continually strives for excellence in customer satisfaction
- Safety : the well-being of their customers, partners and clients
- Sustainability : social responsibility and ongoing commitment to the environment
- Innovation : creativity and initiative in support of UPS's development strategy