Sending a parcel to Spain
Save on your imports from Spain and shipments to Spain.
Upela offers the services of the DHL, UPS and FedEx firms at negotiated rates for all your packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items : sending a parcel to Spain becomes child's play!
Shipments to Spain: save up to -70% on shipments to Spain
Consult our website and start your shipment to place an order or ask for an import or export quote.
Sending a France-Spain express delivery starting from €9.52.
Sending a Spain-France express shipment starting from €11.34, next day delivery.
Sending a parcel to Spain - things you need to know
- Holidays for sending parcels to Spain: 1st & 6 January, 6 April, 1st May, 15 August, 1st November, 6, 8 & 25 December.
- Time zone: GMT +1:00
- The Spanish Kingdom occupies the greater share of the Iberian Peninsula. It includes the Balearic Islands (Majorca, Minorca, Cabrera, Ibiza and Formentera) The main cities are: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville, Malaga, Bilbao, Alicante, Cadiz, Saragossa.
Sending parcels to Spain: our offer for shipping express parcels to Spain
Depending on the destination, we can propose next day delivery before 12 PM, for delivery during the day. Why not take advantage of our low-cost shipment offers to send your parcels at an even lower cost!
Send your parcels to any other country in the European UnionAustria, Belgium, Czech Republic,Denmark, England, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands
Sending parcels to Ireland: prohibited products
- animals, fish, birds
- explosives and weapons, firearms and parts, munitions
- human remains (including ashes)
- illegal goods
- items that could serve as weapons
Making shipments to Spain: formalities and customs
In the European Union goods are allowed to circulate freely meaning that you can import from Spain or export to Spain without having to pay customs duties.
However, the circulation of alcoholic beverages is regulated. For special shipments: 1 litre for alcoholic drinks and spirits, 2 litres for wine.
If you are sending fragile objects, use suitable packing to protect the goods from any shocks.