Sending parcels per FedEx
Through its Roissy-Charles de Gaulle (Paris) Hub, the biggest outside the United States, FedEx offers a next-day delivery service from Europe to the principal cities in the USA's East Coast, as well as an economy service within Europe.
FedEx pays very close attention to its service quality and has received many European awards. In 2012 FedEx was voted 'Customer Service 2012' for the second year running, in the 'envelopes and parcels' category. This distinction is a measure of quality; in choosing FedEx you entrust your shipments to a team who does its utmost to provide you with simple and effective solutions.
The price of sending a parcel with FedEx
Make savings on your shipments of parcels, envelopes and pallets with FedEx and Upela! Sending parcels at a lower cost with FedEx is now possible thanks to our negotiated rates with the leading carriers obtained by pooling the shipments of thousands of businesses. Thus, you can ship at minimal cost all around the world, in Europe and in France !
Take advantage of additional discounts on your shipments with FedEx by opening a professional account on Upela – it‘s free, without engagement and maximum volume of shipments!
The DHL-offers available for your shipments of parcels and pallets
For all your shipments of parcels in the US, in China or in Spain for instance, Upela allows you to compare FedEx-offers according to the nature of your shipment, its destination and et its degree of urgency.
- Fedex International Economy: an economic door-to-door service (pick up and delivery on site)
- FedEx International Priority: express delivery of your parcels the next morning after pickup
- FedEx Priority Overnight: express delivery service the next day after pickup, before noon.
- FedEx Economy Freight: our economic pallets shipping service
- FedEx Priority Freight: express shipping of pallets. Day+1 before 12am.