Sending parcels to Morocco
Send a parcel to Morocco with Upela and optimize the import costs from Morocco and the export costs to Morocco for all your shipments of packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items.
We propose a saving of up to 75% on services by express shipping companies
Rates for shipping goods to Morocco: make the most of the best prices for shipments to Morocco or your imports into Morocco
Consult our site at www.upela.com and start your shipment to place an order or ask for an import or export quote.
Send parcels from France-Morocco or from Morocco-France starting from €22.57, next day delivery
Sending a parcel to Morocco: things you need to know
- The Kingdom of Morocco is a North African country with the Atlantic ocean in the west and the Mediterranean in the north. The 10 main cities are: Casablanca, Fès, Oujda, Rabat, Marrakech, Meknès, Tanger, Kénitra, Salé, Agadir.
- Time zone Morocco: GMT +0:00
- Holidays in Morocco: 1st & 11 January, 5 & 6 February, 1st May, 30 July, 14. 19, 20 & 21 August, 27 & 28 October, 6, 16 & 18 November
Shipping time for parcels to MorrocoOur shipping offers correspond to door to door express delivery service. For Morocco, you can benefit from priority express transport with delivery starting the next day before noon.
African countries where you can send your parcels :Algeria, Cameroon, The Reunion Island, MadagascarMadagascar, Senegal, South Africa, Togo, Tunisia
Products prohibited for shipping to Morocco
- hazardous goods
- firearms and weapons
- games of chance
- playing cards
- metals and precious stones
- publications intended for public sale
Formalities for shipping to MoroccoYour Products sent to Morocco or coming from Morocco must be accompanied by an invoice allowing the customs clearance of the goods.
Some goods sent to Morocco are regulated or may be subjected to heavy customs duties. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more about exports into Morocco.
Be sure to send fragile goods in suitable packing for the express shipping of the goods.