Sending a parcel to Argentina
Send your parcels to Argentina with Upela and optimize your import and export costs thanks to our rates negotiated with the express shipping companies UPS, DHL and FedEx.
Save as much as -75% on the price of your express shipping of packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items to or from Argentina.
Sending parcels in Argentina: how to take advantage of the best prices for exporting to or importing from Argentina?
Go to the "Start your shipment" box and fill in the required information, whether it concerns an import or an export.
Send parcels from France-Argentina or from Argentina-France starting from €36.96 with delivery in 48 hours
Sending parcels to Argentina: things you need to know
- The main towns are : Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, Mendoza, San Miguel de Tucumán, La Plata, Mar del Plata, Salta, Santa Fe, San Juan.
- Time zone: GMT-3:00
- Currency : Argentine peso (ARS)
- Holidays in Argentina : 1st january, 3 & 4 march, 2 & 19 april, 1er & 25 may, 20 june, 9 july, 18 agust, 13 october 24 november, 8, 25 & 26 december
More information about your exchanges with Argentina
We offer express door to door service, with delivery in 48h.
Automatic collection is not available everywhere in Argentina. Some locations require a deposit in an agency
Send your parcels to any other countries in South America :Brazil, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mexico
Products prohibited for import into Argentina
- perishable biological material
- organs and human remains
- drugs and psychotropic substances
- counterfeit goods
- live animals
- dead animals
- explosive, flammable, radioactive, or corrosive materials
- dangerous goods (compressed gases, liquids...)
- jewellery and precious metals
- hazardous waste
- lithium metal cells and batteries
Formalities for shipping to Argentina
Being major import or export shipments, your parcels must be accompanied by an invoice. If necessary, it is generated automatically by our site.
Sending fragile parcels requires suitable packing for express transport.