Sending parcels to Brazil
With Upela, sending a parcel to Brazil is just a matter of a few clicks! Save as much as -75% on the price of your express shipping of packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items to Brazil.
Upela.com offers the services of DHL, UPS and FedEx for your parcel shipments to Brazil and your imports from Brazil.
With Upela, send your parcels to Brazil at the lowest cost
Simply connect to the Upela website and give the information required to place your order.
Send parcels from France-Brazil and Brazil-France: starting from €35.04
Sending a parcel to Brazil Things you need to know
- Brazil is the biggest and most densely populated country in South America. The 10 biggest cities or communities are: Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador da Bahia, Brasilia, Fortaleza, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, Manaus, Recife, Porto Alegre.
- Postal code format: 11111-111 (be sure to leave a space between the 2 groups of figures)
- Time zone: GMT -4:00/-2:00
- Holidays: 1st January, 18 March, 18, 20, 21 & 22 April, 6, 8 & 21 April, 1st May , 7 June, 7 September, 2nd & 15 November, 23, 25 & 31 December.
Sending a parcel to Brazil: proposed solutions for Brazil
To meet the needs of our most demanding customers, we propose door to door delivery services within 3 days for Brazil. Imports can be delivered before 9 AM, 12 PM or 6 PM.
Send your parcels to any other countries in South America :Argentina, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mexico
Products prohibited for shipping to Brazil
- postal envelopes
- personal mail
- hazardous goods
- firearms and parts
- games of chance
- metals and precious stones
Formalities for sending parcels to Brazil
You must include a business or pro forma invoice (supplied by Upela) when you send parcels to Brazil or receive fossils from Brazil.
The shipping of alcohol to Brazil is illegal for private parties. For information or details about regulated products, contact us at: email@example.com.
It is essential to protect your shipment. Adapt the packing to send fragile goods.