Sending parcels to Canada
Optimize your import costs from Canada and your export costs to Canada for all your shipments of packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items.
We propose a saving of up to 75% on services by DHL, UPS and FedEx.
With Upela.com, you can send parcels to Canada by a few clicks of the mouse!
Parcel rates for Canada: how to make the most of the lowest prices for sending parcels to Canada or importing parcels from Canada?
Go to our Internet website to obtain an import or export quote. Your order is just a few clicks away.
Sending parcels from France-Canada and from Canada-France starting from €24.44
Sending a parcel to Canada worth knowing
- The 10 main cities are: Totonto (Ontario), Montreal (Quebec), Calgary (Alberta), Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg (Manitoba), Vancouver (British Columbia), Hamilton, Quebec.
- Delivery to Canada - Postal code format : A1A AA (be sure to leave a space between the 2 groups of figures or letters)
- Currency: Canadian dollar (C$)
- Holidays: 1st & 2nd January, 6th April, 21 May, 1st & 2nd July, 3rd September, 8th October, 25 & 26 December.
Parcels to Canada: shipping times to Canada
Express door-to-door delivery starting from the next day before 12 PM or delivery during the day.
Send your parcels to any other countries in America :Argentine, Brazil, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mexico, USA
Parcels for Canada: goods prohibited from entry into Canada
- Meat, products based on meat coming from countries where there is foot-and-mouth disease, or where there is a risk of BSE
- feathers, wild bird feathers
- forged coins
- reprints of Canadian or British works without copyright
Formalities for sending parcels to Canada
To send parcels to Canada and import them from Canada, you must attach a pro forma invoice (self generated when you order on our website).
Business goods or large personal transmissions may be subject to customs duty.
Parcels for Canada: products under export and import regulations in Canada : Clothing, textiles, steel, food, farming products, items under commercial embargo, aquatic products, live fish and fishing products not intended for human consumption, drugs, pharmaceutical and medical products and devices emitting radiation are subjected to other government regulations.
Be sure to send fragile goods in suitable packing for the express shipping of the goods.