Sending a parcel to Luxembourg
Save up to 70% of the price of sending packages, parcels, pallets or bulky items: import from Luxembourg or send your parcels to Luxembourg using our Upela.com Internet site.
Make the most of the best express shipping offers with UPS, DHL or FedEx.
How to send a parcel to Luxembourg or import a parcel from Luxenberg at the lowest rate?
Simply fill in the information requested in the "Start sending" box (see above) to obtain an estimate for sending your parcel or importing one.
- Sending a France-Luxembourg express delivery starting from €9.48.
- Send a parcel from Luxembourg-France starting from €10.50 with next day delivery.
Sending a parcel to Luxembourg worth knowing
- Holidays: 1st January, 9 April, 1st, 17 & 28 May, 23 June, 15 August, 1st November, 25 & 26 December.
- Luxembourg, where the capital city bears the same name as the country, is one of Europe' s smallest nations but has the highest GNP per inhabitant in the world.
- The 10 main cities are: Luxembourg, Esch-sur-Alzette, Dudelange, Schifflange, Bettembourg, Petange, Ettelbruck, Diekirch, Strassen, Bertrange.
Shipments to Luxembourg: Shipping time for parcels to Luxembourg
We have offers for next day delivery before 8 AM, 12 PM or delivery during the day.
Take advantage of our low cost shipping solution for European destinations to reduce your shipping expenses even more.
Send your parcels to any other country in the European Union :Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic,Denmark, England, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands
Parcels for Luxembourg: goods prohibited from entry into Luxembourg
- firearms and weapons
- medicine (without prescriptions)
- metals and precious stones
Parcels for Luxembourg: formalities for sending your parcels
All documents and goods can travel freely between Luxembourg and the European Union countries. Items sent to other countries must be accompanied by a pro forma invoice.
Be sure to send fragile goods in suitable packing for the express shipping of the goods.