Sending a parcel in EuropeFor all your parcel shipments and imports in Europe, Upela proposes an export delivery service and unbeatable negotiated price rates.
Take advantage of the services offered by the transport leaders, DHL, UPS and FedEx for all your parcel or bulky item deliveries!
Send your parcel in Europe in just a few clicks and get the best rates with Upela.com.
Parcel rates for Europe: get the best prices for sending parcels in Europe
With Upela, benefit from negotiated price rates for European destinations of up to 70% (for all your shipments in Europe).
Sending a parcel in Europe: next day guaranteed delivery.
Visit our website at www.upela.com for more information and begin your shipment or ask for a quote.
Sending a parcel in Europe: things you need to know
- Remember the holidays when you are sending parcels in Europe: these holidays vary according to the country and they are not business days. Be careful of your deadlines!
- There are 28 countries in the European Union: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, UK, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
- Time zone: GMT 0:00 – GMT +3:00
Parcels for Europe: shipping time for parcels in Europe
Your shipments in Europe will be delivered the next day, with possible options of before 9 AM, before 12 PM. or during the day. Why not opt for express delivery at discount prices!
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands
Send your parcels to any other country in the European Union :
Sending parcels in Europe: products prohibited from import into Europe
The prohibited goods may vary from one country to another. Refer to the detailed sheet of the country for an exhaustive list of the prohibited products. In general, the following are prohibited from import:
- products based on animals
- soil and other substrates
- products of a pornographic nature
- counterfeit products
- hazardous substances (lead, nickel…)
Parcels for Europe: formalities for sending your parcelsGoods and documents can circulate freely at the national and European levels. Shipments to or from countries outside the European Union must be accompanied by a pro forma invoice. The same applies to items sent from or to the DOM-TOMs.
All the parcels sent to any country in the European Union are exempt from customs formalities. Outside the EU, any goods, whatever their value, must be accompanied by invoices in 3 copies.